LEED Green Associate
(8 hrs / 2-month access) - $385
TO REGISTER, please contact Frederick John at 718.663.8404.
For professionals who want to demonstrate green building expertise in non-technical fields of practice, the Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI) has created the LEED Green Associate credential, which denotes a demonstrated knowledge of green design, construction, and operations. The LEED Green Associate credential also serves as the first step for professionals pursuing a LEED AP specialization. This course will help you:
- Identify the key components of the LEED Rating Systems
- Discuss the LEED Certification process for both Buildings and Homes
- Describe the intents and associated concepts of each LEED credit category
- Describe successful LEED strategies
- Prepare for the LEED Green Associate examination
This course is accessible for 2 months online and is self-paced. Average course completion time is 8 hours. There is no set start date.